Alfalah Calgary Islamic Centre
Is seeking a full-time Imam to lead all its religious activities and provide religious guidance and to serve our unique community on a full-time basis along-side our current Imam.
• Islamic Studies from recognized institute.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Islamic Shariah.
• Fluency in English and Arabic.
• Experience as an Imam or Assistant Imam Ability to interact and relate to youth
• Ability to work with people of different cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to teach
To apply, send the following documents to :
1. Letter of Application
2. Resume or Career Vitae
3. Names and contact information of three professional references
4. Copies of college transcripts or diploma
For more information about the position Please contact Imam Abdul Sattar Charkie, Brother Youssef or Brother Salim Rafih at (403) 879-6461